Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mtnative2

Any Fiestaware collectors who want to trade?

mtnative2
17 years ago

I have TONS of the current Fiesta dishes but I made a mistake. I bought 3 of each color that I have and now I realize that I wish I had gotten one of every shade that Fiesta offers. I have cobalt, persimmon, cinnabar, sunflower, juniper, plum, scarlet, and peacock. I have 25 4 piece place settings. I also have fruit bowls, serving pieces, gusto bowls, jumbo mugs, cups and saucers....etc etc etc. I would like to change my collection to one of every color. If anyone wants to trade colors please let me know. I'm in the Kansas City area. I do have a friend here who is a great collector and she wanted to see if there were others in the area that would like to trade pieces. (We are both shopaholics and have TONS of Fiesta!) My kitchen is full but I just can't stop until I have all the colors!

Dana

Comments (12)

• lindac
    17 years ago

Try this on the cookware forum.
    Linda C

• jacquelinemaxine
    17 years ago

I have one Rose set (minus mug), one Colbolt 4 piece set, two Cinnabar 4 piece sets, one Periwinkle saucer and two Rose saucers to trade. I'm looking for a Periwinkle dinner plate, a Periwinkle mug, a covered sugar bowl and an American Christmas Tree spoon rest. I live in West Sacramento, California. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Jacqueline

• ksp9745
    17 years ago

Does anyone have broken Fiesta Ware or other dishes to sell at a reasonable price? I use the pieces for mosaics.

Kay

• natbraun
    17 years ago

Hi, I have 4 4-piece place settings: cinnibar, cobalt, sunflower, and scarlet, that I would like to trade for other colors. I also have 3 plum bowls (the size that comes in the 4-piece place settings). Let me know if anyone is interested. I am in Napa, CA but am willing to send them wherever. Thanks!

• miranda83
    17 years ago

Natbraun,
    I would like to trade for your four piece setting of scarlet. I have four piece set of tangerine and or plum. Let me know if you are interested by posting on here. THANKS!!! :):)

• natbraun
    17 years ago

I didn't check back here until today. YES! I would love to trade a scarlet for your tangerine setting. Where are you located? I'm in Napa, CA.

• miranda83
    17 years ago

Natbraun,
    I am in Lexington, KY...my email is mirandadolive@gmail.com. Email me your address and I will email you mine back :) YEA

• kelleighnigh
    15 years ago

Kay, If you are still making mosaics from chipped Fiestaware, please contact me at phar51@verizon.net

• beautifulonberry_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
    beautifulon@gmail.com

• beautifulonberry_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
    beautifulon@gmail.com

• ckk0fiesta0love
    9 years ago

I have three small bowls in sunflower. Would like trade two and add colors. Contact me @ ckkdamrow@gmail.com

• HU-828427075
    3 years ago

I have eight 5 piece peacock sets like new still in the box. I would like to sell or trade seven of them so I have all different colors. kellydyer1111@gmail.com.