Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Fiestaware collectors who want to trade?

Posted by mtnative2 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 9, 06 at 21:36

I have TONS of the current Fiesta dishes but I made a mistake. I bought 3 of each color that I have and now I realize that I wish I had gotten one of every shade that Fiesta offers. I have cobalt, persimmon, cinnabar, sunflower, juniper, plum, scarlet, and peacock. I have 25 4 piece place settings. I also have fruit bowls, serving pieces, gusto bowls, jumbo mugs, cups and saucers....etc etc etc. I would like to change my collection to one of every color. If anyone wants to trade colors please let me know. I'm in the Kansas City area. I do have a friend here who is a great collector and she wanted to see if there were others in the area that would like to trade pieces. (We are both shopaholics and have TONS of Fiesta!) My kitchen is full but I just can't stop until I have all the colors!
Dana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Fiestaware collectors who want to trade?

Try this on the cookware forum.
Linda C

o

I have one Rose set (minus mug), one Colbolt 4 piece set, two Cinnabar 4 piece sets, one Periwinkle saucer and two Rose saucers to trade. I'm looking for a Periwinkle dinner plate, a Periwinkle mug, a covered sugar bowl and an American Christmas Tree spoon rest. I live in West Sacramento, California. Let me know if you are interested in trading. Jacqueline

o

Does anyone have broken Fiesta Ware or other dishes to sell at a reasonable price? I use the pieces for mosaics.

Kay

o

Hi, I have 4 4-piece place settings: cinnibar, cobalt, sunflower, and scarlet, that I would like to trade for other colors. I also have 3 plum bowls (the size that comes in the 4-piece place settings). Let me know if anyone is interested. I am in Napa, CA but am willing to send them wherever. Thanks!

o

Natbraun,
I would like to trade for your four piece setting of scarlet. I have four piece set of tangerine and or plum. Let me know if you are interested by posting on here. THANKS!!! :):)

o

I didn't check back here until today. YES! I would love to trade a scarlet for your tangerine setting. Where are you located? I'm in Napa, CA.

o

Natbraun,
I am in Lexington, KY...my email is mirandadolive@gmail.com. Email me your address and I will email you mine back :) YEA

o

Kay, If you are still making mosaics from chipped Fiestaware, please contact me at phar51@verizon.net

o
RE: Circa 1936-37 Covered Onion Soup Bowls- Colbalt

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
beautifulon@gmail.com

o
RE: Circa 1936-37 Fiesta Covered Onion Soup Bowls- Colbalt

I have 4 in perfect condition blue covered onion bowls for sale.. email for photos, price and to get phone number
beautifulon@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here