Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frosted Glass figurine Lamp, value?

Posted by rjinga (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 15, 10 at 11:17

I am considering buying these and have searched for something comprable with no success, (both on line and in our local antique store).

I will be buying them for resale so I kinda need to have some idea if the price they are asking is reasonable for any resale profit.

Has anyone ever seen a set like this? they are described in pristine condition. And estimated to be at least 50 years old (of course they could be older, but the reference was the current seller seeing them in his grandmothers house over 50 years ago. They could have been passed down or at minimum acquired 50 plus years ago.

thanks for your thoughts/opinions.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frosted Glass figurine Lamp, value?

they sold, and not to me..thanks anyway

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here