Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
miri08_gw

Old Harmony House Dishes

miri08
16 years ago

I bought this dish set a few days ago at a thrift shop and can't identify the general age of them. Although Harmony House makes a ton of dishes, I can not find this pattern anywhere on the internet. Things I have tried search engines, and ebay. Does anyone have any good ideas on finding info on these?

I have Five 9 in dinner plates, 4 cups, 4 dessert plates, 4 saucers, 4 small bowls, a sugar bowl with a lid and a creamer. Only the plates are stamped on the back. It says Harmony House Quality Design color reg. U.S. Pat. Off. but no pattern name or number.It has a picture of a house with a ribbon and 2 trees.

The plates are cream color with blue flowers, leaves, and stems all over them. They have a sort of oriental look to the picture. I am not sure what the flowers are but it looks like a close up of flowers on a tree. They seem like a pale to medium blue but I think the color may have faded. Any help would be great. I just want to know the general age of them and the patten name, so that I can try to complete the set. thanks