Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help identifying unmarked old china pattern?

Posted by LastMinitL (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 6, 13 at 17:05

Hello! I am new to this forum so I hope I am doing this right! This china pattern has been sitting in the cabinets in the kitchen of the First Presbyterian Church in Helena, Arkansas for many many years. There are no markings on the back and my mom and I are very curious as to what kind it is and how old it might be. If any of you have any idea, I would sure love to hear from you! Thank you so much in advance for your help! Hope to hear from you soon!

Laurie Perry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help identifying unmarked old china pattern?

It looks like what my grandmother had -- guessing it may be from the 40s

Martha

o

Thank you for your help, Martha! Can't wait to find out for sure! My daughter is getting married next spring and has fallen in love with this old pattern. I'm hoping we can find out what it is and maybe find some pieces for her. Thanks again so much for your reply!
Laurie

o

Send a photo to Replacemants, LTD. They have a website.
They may be able to I.D. it for you and may have some of the pattern available.
I did this with an unmarked Rosenthal pattern.

o

Thank you for your help! I had contacted Replacements and finally heard back from them! The pattern is call "Mildred" and was made by Mount Clemens Pottery in Michigan. It was discontinued in the 1930's so it has been around a WHILE!! Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my message! Hope you have a wonderful week!

o

I am glad Replacements could ID it for you!
Keep an eye out for online auctions and at local antique shops. Over time you will be able to find pieces to start a collection.

o

Wow -- I guess it was older than I thought -- Grandma had it for a while I guess!

Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here