Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
letter of Lenin

Posted by Labiann (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 23, 11 at 16:24

Hello all

Please tell me whether any value the original letter of Lenin, Letters from Afar, letter 2, the new government and the proletariat.

Start of message text is:

The main document, which I have on today's date (8 (21) March), it is - the number of the British Conservative and bourgeois newspaper "Times" (Times) 14 of 16/III, with a summary of reports about the Russian Revolution. It is clear that the source is more beneficial - to put it mildly - tuned to the government and Guchkov Milyukov, hard to find.

I apologize for my English

http://www.antikvariat.biz.ua/download/file.php?id=52684&mode=view

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: letter of Lenin

Is there a signature there I am not seeing?

o

No, unfortunately isn't present, it is the first page of the letter

o

Then how do you know it's from Lenin?

o

For easier viewing:

o

I know some history of this letter, but now still under examination

o

Actually, you should get in touch with a real appraiser or auction house. This could be of interest to the right collector. I don't know anyone personally, but you can find contact information for Bonhams, Christies, etc. online.

o

if you can somehow me more, because not much versed in the English sites and I use a translator, I am sorry for my english

o

I'm working on learning Russian and I noticed the writing on the top left corner done in pencil. It says "ЛА (FOR) then another word. Any idea what this second word means?

So it's a letter, handwritten letter, from Stalin but wasn't signed?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here