Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mason's Vista Pink

Posted by linkym (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 9, 10 at 9:35

I have an almost complete set of 10 place settings of Mason's Vista Pink china along with serving dishes, covered dishes, coffee server, teapot, sugar, creamer, S & P shakers, gravy boat, etc. How would I go about finding a buyer for such items?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mason's Vista Pink

Oh my!!!! I have a house full of the stuff! But am not really looking for more but perhaps for the luncheon plates.
Mason's Pink Vista has been around for a lot of years...the early pieces didn't do well in the dishwasher, they discolored.
Unless you really luck out by finding someone with deep pockets and a desire for a complete set, you will be money ahead by piecing it out on eBay or consigning to a local antiques shop.
Linda C

o

Do you by any chance have a turine?

o

I have 2 Vegetable Tureen with lids 1 good condition .1 has small chip under rim.

o

Can you post a picture of at least one item? I have a friend that wants to finish out her set, but I want to be sure before sending her an e-mail regarding your set.

o

Annie.....this thread is a year old....I would bet that the OP has long ago sold that set.

o

Oops, thanks Linda. A senior moment on my part; or one of many moments! (But I did post behind someone else, after all)!
Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here