Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Napcoware Figurines

Posted by mobrien1721 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 08 at 23:52

Does anyone know anything about these porcelain figurines? I have three child angels in pajamas on pillows. Two boys, one a St. Patrick's Day and the other holding fruit. The girl is an independence day angel. They are all marked with "Napcoware". The two boys have number 07316. The girl has number 06612. I also have three girl angel orchestra members, a cellist, a flutist and a trumpeters. They all have flowers in their hair and are adorned with birds on their instruments. They are marked simply "149.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Napcoware Figurines

Your best gauge is to look for something similar on ebay.
Napco was not high end stuff...but the head vases have become very collectable.
Linda c

o

Napco was made in Japan, as opposed to everything now being made in China or Taiwan (sp?). Some figurines go for $10 or more on ebay, especially angels.

o

Hi I wish I could see all your Napcoware Figurines I have most of them in books They should sell for not 10.00 but for 25.00 to 50.00(and maybe more) each on ebay. If you get into a priviate auction,auction house where this kind of things are being offered maybe more I sold on ebay for over 5 years until I became disabled with my back and could no more do the lifting for the packing shipping and mailing I sold many of them as well as their sister ones made by Lefton You have some nice Gems and sounds like yours aren't just the ordinary ones Good Luck With Them!
There is a demand for them and yours sound like the rarer ones.
Lisa(chestersmom2008)

o

to chestersmom etal, I have a Napco angel putting a golf ball, trimmed in gold. On the base: C7362 NAPCOWARE (circled). Any idea of year/values? thanks,

Ted

o

I would like to know about Napcoware figurines-Pixies of the month and what each months pixie figurine looks like? Also what they would sell for? Thank you Janice

o

I have a Limited Edition Series 6724 Ruffed Grouse. Can anyone tell me what it's worth. Thanks

o

I have two puppies with bows on the ear.They are Napcoware #C-6440 markings on each. They are not shiny glazed. Are they of any value? Thanks

o

Mobrien, I found a site that has some pictures and information about the Napcoware Figuriens. You might want to check this out:
http://www.figurines.biz/napco

There was a picture of a St. Patrick's boy. Good luck!

o

Found a Napcoware figurine in my grandma's garage, great condition. Hummel-like,has red/gold sticker on the bottom and the marking c-8748. it's a pig-tailed girl painting. Any info about?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here