Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Pattern Name Anyone?

Posted by sjarz (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 14, 11 at 22:29

Does anyone happen to know the name of this glass pattern?

Suzan J

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Pattern Name Anyone?

Is that a snack tray? Does it have a place for a cup in the upper right corner?
Linda C

Found it.....

Colonial Lady....Anchor Hocking....1950's

RE: Pattern Name Anyone?

This pattern was also used on 'Primrose' patterns. The design is on the bottoms of many of the white (Cherry blossom) designed pieces.
Take care,


Here is a link that might be useful: Inland Vintage

RE: Pattern Name Anyone?

Thanks for the help! Now I have to find the cup, lol. has one for $12.99, I think I'll keep looking...
Really appreciate the help!
Suzan J

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here