Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sverdera

Pink Depression Glass - would appreciate some help!

sverdera
12 years ago

I have recently acquired a very large collection of pink depression glass from my sister who has asked me to try to sell it for her. Unfortunately, knowing little about the glass, I have no idea how to go about this.

I have been doing some research and I stumbled onto this page. I decided to become a member in the hopes that someone might be able to steer me in the right direction. I have over 30 boxes of different manufacturers and patterns. I am in the process of taking pictures of each boxes contents and would like to NOT sell it on ebay. I have nothing against ebay but am concerned that if I list a piece incorrectly it would hurt my own rating or I may not get my sister the money she may have been able to make.

I also realize that selling the glass at a discount is probably the best way to do this but am in need of a honest and reliable service or source.

Could someone offer me any suggestions as to the appropriate type of place or person I could contact to try to have these items sold? I have contacted an auction and an antiques dealer, neither of which specialized in the glass. The auction will auction all the items but there is no minimum price, and I am worried about that.

I do apologize if this is not the correct place to post this but am novice and would appreciate any help!

Comments (4)