Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Berry Spoon or ??

Posted by justlinda (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 19:24

Garage Sale-ing today and came across this cutie. Another whopping 25-cent investment - lol.

Seems to be a sort of berry spoon, or who-knows-what-else it could be. Not very big, handle alone is about 3-1/2". Anyone recognize the maker's mark? I think because of the A1 it is most likely silverplated.

I'll post another picture of the design on the top of the handle.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Berry Spoon or ??

Here's some more of the design on the handle.

o

Not a berry spoon...likely a sugar sifter spoon...silver plate....early 20th century.
Go to 925.com and search for the mark.
Linda C

o

Is that a dolphin?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here