Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is any of this worth anything?

Posted by lydia1959 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 14, 12 at 18:07

My friend's aunt is moving and wanting to get rid of things. I have already looked up a lot of items for her in completed auctions at eBay.. haven't found anything very valuable as of yet. I thought someone here might help me with these last few items. The table top is hand painted, but the table doesn't look old to me. The round item is a tray. I think the woman's head might be a wall pocket. My friend didn't give me anymore info on these. TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is any of this worth anything?

The table will only appeal to someone who likes that sort of stuff.....and avocado green. But it appears well done and in good condition.
The pink clam broth glass is 1930 vintage....has a pattern name but I am too lazy to look it up. Ought to bring %15 or so.
The tray is hard to see....looks like a repro Coke tray or something....
But the wall pocket head vase is very collectable.....and, depending on conditio0n may bring
$50 or perhaps more.
Linda C

o
RE: Is any of this worth anything?

Thank you Linda! I have passed the info along to my friend.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here