Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
antiquedude

Free Property Appraisal Certification

AntiqueDude
12 years ago

I don't know if anyone is intrested in getting certified for personal property appraising but the Texas Appraisers Guild is free to join and is open to everyone across the country. Were doing a membership drive right now....there are no fee to join at all. So if you have a great deal of knowledge and can prove it you might be able to get certified.

TexasAppraisersGuild.org

Here is a link that might be useful: Texas Appraisers Guild

Comments (5)

• lindac
    12 years ago

Took me a little bit to figure out how this organization was making money....but I finally did. They will "certify" you with no fees nor tests, but to prove you are certified (w hatever that means) will cost you.
    So...everyone this is a warning never to trust the knowledge of anyone who says they are a Certified Texas Appraiser.

• AntiqueDude
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Linda there is not one single fee for anything...not one. WE DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL!! That what a Guild is, we the members take care of each other.

I post another post but it never showed up, if it does I'm sorry!

• Chloe1254
    12 years ago

AntiqueDude, you might want to get someone to proof read and correct the many spelling errors and typos on your site. Most of the pages contain these errors and it hurts the image you're trying to project.
    Just a little friendly advice!

• AntiqueDude
    Original Author
    12 years ago

First off it's not my site. I am just a member just like the 500+ others. I'm just putting out the word. Feel free to pass on the errors you see with the contact form to the 74 year old man who runs the site using his own time and money to keep it up. I'm no pro at grimmer myself, but I don't see tons of mistakes..lol. Also they just switched over from a free webpage to this new site.

• texasredhead
    12 years ago

As I wander around the various multiple sites on gardenweb, I have run across postings which are very difficult to decifer. My wife is a human spell check. Unfortunately, gardenweb postings do not offer spell checks for bad spellers such as me.