Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
belgian shot glasses

Posted by gardeningannie (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 12 at 15:19

I have a set of 6 hand blown, hand painted, 24K gold rimmed Belgian shot glasses. They have never been used and are still packaged in the original shipping box (complete with stamps from Belgium) and dated 1959. The box was sent from the International Gift of the Month Club.

All 6 glasses are in mint condition. I have tried to find their value, but have only been able to find 3 used on ebay with a starting bid of $157.35.

I'm new at this and would appreciate any help in how to determine worth of these and other items. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: belgian shot glasses

Sell them to the production/prop company that does Madmen!

o
RE: belgian shot glasses

Look for sold items on ebay....things from the "gift of tthe montgh club notably don't have the value one might expect.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here