Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Precious Moments

Posted by LoveandHappiness (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 5, 14 at 14:21

I just realized I probably posted in the wrong forum. But I was trying to find out if anybody else collects Precious Moments. I figure the collectibles section is more fitting :). I bought this one yesterday, called "Onward Christian Soldiers". Not sure how rare it is, but it's sooooooo cute!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Precious Moments

Things in the "collectible" category should be purchased, collected, amassed because you like them and not as an investment or as something that will ever appreciate substantially (or at all) in value.

I'm sure there are many collectors of PMs out there. Not my cup of tea since I find them a bit on the saccharine side.

Not meant as snark for what tugs at your heart, but this article says it all for me

Here is a link that might be useful: Precious Moments

o
RE: Precious Moments

My grandmother loved them, so I can't help but like them too. Your new acquisition is indeed cute.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here