Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how did i do

Posted by mmhk445 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 29, 11 at 11:54

hello, i'm new here I bought 6 crystal glasses written on them ROGASKA for $8 and 2 canldle sticks with pie serving set for $15 written on them wallace silver smith solver plate made in china see the link to pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how did i do

Sounds to me like you did very well. The glasses are deep looking to me, so maybe they are meant for sherbet. Anyhow, that is how I would use them--for mousse, ice cream with sauce or whatever. If they are shallower than they picture here, they would be old fashioned champagne glasses. We use ours for some cocktails too.

o

Hard to see clearly from the picture but depending on age .. ROGASKA is now made by Reed and Barton.

o

ROGASKA SLATINA-STEKLARSKA SOLA-ROCNO Delo is written on them written

o

Etched in the glass? or on a sticker? They appear to be cut? Are they?
$8 each? Or for all 6?
What is that dark between the roping on the candlesticks?

o

I love the candle sticks and pie servers. I think you did good!

o

ROGASKA is on a sticker, $8 for all, the black in between the roping in not metal but i don't know the material, thaaaanks for all of you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here