Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Data Entry jobs in Pakistan (28)

Posted by m786na (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 17, 11 at 0:44

PK Online Jobs is Providing Data Entry jobs , Online Data entry jobs ,Offline Data Entry jobs in Pakistan 100% guarantee earning and Scam free jobs just a away http://www.pkonlinejobs.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Data Entry jobs in Pakistan (28)

LOL!....sure! Right!

o

I can hardly wait. Where do lindac and I sign up?

o

Hahaha!!! Count me in. I could use some extra bucks.

Why oh why do these people think anyone will fall for things like this!?!?!?!?

o

Why oh why do these people think anyone will fall for things like this!?!?!?!?

I was watching a Dateline episode recently and they were talking about the alarming number of people who fall for scammers. The scam they focused on was the email one where sender says they are in a foreign country, have a very large sum of $, but there's some kind of snag in getting it. If the recipient would only put up some of their own money it will somehow assist the sender. Which promises recipient of a % share of sender's money once retrieved.

Then they relayed the experiences of some who 'fell' for it. Amazingly, many were highly educated professionals, solid careers, not in financial dire straights (they had to come up with a lot of their own money, so had to have some). Here is the story, including how a town Treasurer in WI and County Treasurer in MI both fell for the scam. Hard to fathom...

o

Just proves that to be a town treasurer you don't need to be smart.
The people who span get paid for placing their message....doesn't matter if it's a relevant site nor if it's in understandable English.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here