Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fgirl21

American Limoges

fgirl21
18 years ago

Hi all ~

New to this site and to anything regarding collectibles!

I've been doing exhaustive online searches for patterns of The Limoges China Company - Sebring, Ohio. I cannot find the name of the pattern on the china pieces that I have from DH's grandmother. There is no pattern name stamped on the back...

Can anyone suggest a resource to help me identify? I'm happy to post a picture if anyone out there has expertise. I just want a pattern name!!

thanks!

Comments (11)

• lindac
    18 years ago

Try the links below.
    Lina C

Here is a link that might be useful: american limoges

• fgirl21
    Original Author
    18 years ago

thank you.
    I've been to that site and a few others - can't find the darned pattern!

There is one more site that I've been going through SLOWLY. There must be 100 links to patterns and I just have to go through them one by one. Some don't have pictures, just a description. Very tedious...

• Glitter53
    18 years ago

Would it be possible to send a photo of a few pieces to one of those sites to help with your identification?

• User
    17 years ago

Hi. Do you think you could take a photo of the back of one of the American Limoges dinnerware? I have similar items from what they call the "Triumph American Limoges" and the pattern name is on the back. My DH's mother collected them and they had the pattern name, HOLLYWOOD, on the back as well as Sebring, Ohio, and 22K gold on the back too.

• mowerman33
    11 years ago

Hello,the wife and I recently inheirited an American Limoges china set and we searched the internet for hours and cannot find the pattern or any info at all on it. If someone could steer us in the right direction or know a link we would really appreciate it.

• mowerman33
    11 years ago

Hello,the wife and I recently inheirited an American Limoges china set and we searched the internet for hours and cannot find the pattern or any info at all on it. If someone could steer us in the right direction or know a link we would really appreciate it.

{{!gwi}}

• mfrog
    11 years ago

I'm not sure how you were searching. Next time try images on Google. I found it at Replacements.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Limoges

• mowerman33
    11 years ago

Does anyone have any info on the pattern above as far as the age and any value ?

• User
    6 years ago

Linda, that pattern was around back in the 1930s-1950s, and my deceased MIL had amassed a set which I now have. Creamy white with a gold band. My husband says she collected them a piece at a time at the grocery store, but I forget the details. It is very fragile these days, butDH enjoys seeing it in our glass front cabinets.

• voila
    6 years ago

I'm sure mowerman33 is long gone, but here is a lesson to all of us. The name of the pattern is written right on the back of the plate. Love Seat! It also was obviously available without the burgundy rim. Who knows, if the original poster showed us a picture of her plate, we might have read her pattern name as well. ;-p http://www.replacements.com/webquote/lialov.htm