Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
American Limoges

Posted by fgirl21 (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 05 at 20:27

Hi all ~

New to this site and to anything regarding collectibles!
I've been doing exhaustive online searches for patterns of The Limoges China Company - Sebring, Ohio. I cannot find the name of the pattern on the china pieces that I have from DH's grandmother. There is no pattern name stamped on the back...

Can anyone suggest a resource to help me identify? I'm happy to post a picture if anyone out there has expertise. I just want a pattern name!!

thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: American Limoges

Try the links below.
Lina C

Here is a link that might be useful: american limoges

o

thank you.
I've been to that site and a few others - can't find the darned pattern!

There is one more site that I've been going through SLOWLY. There must be 100 links to patterns and I just have to go through them one by one. Some don't have pictures, just a description. Very tedious...

o

Would it be possible to send a photo of a few pieces to one of those sites to help with your identification?

o

Hi. Do you think you could take a photo of the back of one of the American Limoges dinnerware? I have similar items from what they call the "Triumph American Limoges" and the pattern name is on the back. My DH's mother collected them and they had the pattern name, HOLLYWOOD, on the back as well as Sebring, Ohio, and 22K gold on the back too.

o

Hello,the wife and I recently inheirited an American Limoges china set and we searched the internet for hours and cannot find the pattern or any info at all on it. If someone could steer us in the right direction or know a link we would really appreciate it.

o

Hello,the wife and I recently inheirited an American Limoges china set and we searched the internet for hours and cannot find the pattern or any info at all on it. If someone could steer us in the right direction or know a link we would really appreciate it.

o

I'm not sure how you were searching. Next time try images on Google. I found it at Replacements.

Here is a link that might be useful: American Limoges

o

Does anyone have any info on the pattern above as far as the age and any value ?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here