Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone on *this* board sub to AskArt?

Posted by flyleft (My Page) on
Thu, May 14, 09 at 13:03

I'm trying to find info about an artist who has a tiny listing on there...no one on the HD board does and I'm too cheap to pay $20 to find out about her...TIA if you sub to it already and would be willing to look her up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone on *this* board sub to AskArt?

Why not post the artist's name and see if someone knows from another source?

o
RE: Does anyone on *this* board sub to AskArt?

Well, I ended up finding some information online about her, and saw one eBay listing (didn't sell) too. Her name is M.K. Jennison (Margaret/"Peg"). So I've got a vague idea, which is enough for me given that my family really likes this little owl pastel thing she did, and it's now right up next to my head on the wall near my computer desk :) I've got it in a great assemblage of three pieces--one serigraph, one 1/1 print, and her little owl. They all work well next to each other because of the vertical orientation in them. So that's all I need to know now :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here