Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
monarch range

Posted by needinfonow (My Page) on
Fri, May 21, 10 at 12:20

Can you tell me what year my monarch range was manufactured? Style # F189R Serial EE6549

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: monarch range

Contact this place

Monarch Range Parts

Nor-Mon Distributing, Inc., is the national distributor for genuine Monarch range parts and stocks parts going back to 1910. Contact:
Monarch Parts Department
C/O Nor-Mon Distributing, Inc.
1134 SE Stark Street
Portland, OR. 97214-1337
Phone (503)234-6215 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting(503)234-6215end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax (503)234-2891
E-mail normondist@hotmail.com

o

I am not looking for parts. With the style and serial number I gave, I want to know if someone can tell me how old it is.

o

Yeah, Ideefixee! See the name? You're supposed to provide an answer, not offer advice on how to find out! :)

This person needs info NOW!

o

Hear, Hear. Go easy! Ideefixe was not going to do your dirty work, but gave a friendly tip. First off, no photo was posted. However, a style and serial number was supplied. Ideefixe suggested the poster go to the site of a repair parts supplier and there one might discover the year when this style was procduced.

o

I have the same problem only I don't HAVE the make model or serial number on my old Monarch wood/electric stove. It s creamy yellow with marblized panels, drop style handles on the oven and two doors covering the business parts of the wood stove and storage area, four burners on each side, and a warming shelf. no clock or timer, but there is a 220V outlet on the back, and two 110V outlets. Someone has removed the plate over the electric box where I am guessing the ID would have been.

Any ideas? I have googled my brains out on this one!

DeneciePie

o

I have a monarch electric range model 15C, could anyone tell me what year it was made. Also the oven is on the right side, was that unusual

o

When I saw this title, my first thought was monark butterflies and their migration. Silly me.

o

Apparently if you8 have a Monarch Range, you are not smart enough to use the phone....even when the number is given!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here