Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What era is this ? any info Turtle Table

Posted by countrygrl1 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 18:08

I know they call this a turtle table and i think its Victorian but alot of these have marble so was wondering why were some with or without marble and the bowl like detail under the table has me wondering as well was there a use for these again alot of these usally have a decorative spindel in center Any info appreciated it does have the brass wheels .PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What era is this ? any info Turtle Table

You need to save your pictures in a larger format....there's not much detail available.

It's a Victorian center table....some have marble some don't....some may have pink marble some white. Just individual variation.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here