Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
@ Damascus Annie

Posted by clarkjd (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 8, 12 at 10:22

you do know your stuff about sewing machines... evry thing you said was right there...i found the serial # right were you said... now i have the serial number how do i track it down... the # is 2960247
i want to thank you again you have been a big help..everyone i talk to said you was the one to know about sewing machines...
my e-mail is clarkjd@aol.com if you would send me a picture of your davis machine

jimmie clark

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: @ Damascus Annie

Jimmie, were you able to connect with Annie or are you talking to me? I'm the one who told you where to find the serial number and offered to send a pic. If you did connect to Annie, I'd like to know what light she was able to shine on it and won't go any farther. If you weren't able to or have us mixed up, I'll get some pics of my machine and cabinet (Identical to yours right down to the drawer pulls) and continue the discussion.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here