Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Fire King Pattern Name

Posted by mrsrekamepip (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 23:24

I have a set of (4) Fire King Nesting Bowls with the tab handles, the pattern is floral and looks like needlepoint. I have found the bowl in Gene Florence's Fire King Book, but no name or value is given. If anyone if familiar with this pattern,I am trying to locate the appropriate pattern name.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Fire King Pattern Name

You will get a lot more replies if you include a picture.
Linda c

Fire King Pattern Name-Photo of Pattern

Here is a photo of the floral "needle point" pattern on the set of Fire Kings Bowls...Thanks for any help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fire King Pattern

RE: Fire King Pattern Name

I'm pretty sure it's called "Gingham Flowers" HTH!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here