Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
antique monarch electric range

Posted by cadlac (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 31, 08 at 20:11

i just bought an antique monarch electric cooking range. it is from the early to mid 1930s. the model number on it F17HGW. it is a 3 burner with the oven underneath the cooktop on the right and a door on the left with a electric crock pot type thing on the left that slides out. the stove is in excellent condition and complete with the the oven timer and clock. i was wondering if anyone out there might have any info on this stove, or any tips on where i might be able to find parts if needed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: antique monarch electric range

The crock pot type thing is called a deep well cooker. There are quite a few internet places to get parts, just google "antique stove" you will come up with most of them.
With a model number you can also go to your local appliance parts dealer & you would be surprised what you can still replace. I had a '51 GE, & was able to get most parts locally.

o

yes i have a very old Monarch electric range with two burners and an oven with a MARBLE top i'm curious what year it might but i don't know were to find the serial number I was hoping that you could give me any kind of information on this antique

o

Ryan, if you email to me a photo of your stove I will try to help you. You can also look on monarchrange.com which is my website for Monarch ranges.

Here is a link that might be useful: Remembering Monarch Range

o

I have an old Monarch range. Pat #2133184. It has 2 coal
burners and 4 electric. It got ruined in a basement flood and is badly rusted. I can't even open door to look for serial number. Should I try to salvage any of it or just scrap the whole thing? Don't know if anyone cold use any
parts.
Thanks,
Lanny

o

I have an old thimble with Monarch Ranges on it is it worth any thing at all. Is it collectable?

o

i have a monarch model 15C, could anyone help me with finding replacement parts?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here