Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Waterford Identification

Posted by jesse_2008 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 26, 12 at 19:25

Can anyone please help out with the pattern . This is a Waterford Crystal stem ware. I have searched the web with no luck. Please I need y'alls help also maybe a year would narrow down the search. Thanks in advance.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Waterford Identification

Is it signed?
Can you show a better picture.
A year won't do much as many of the Waterford patterns were produced for many many years.
Perhaps if you emailed a picture to a site such as this they can I D it....but you will have to have a better picture.

Here is a link that might be useful: waterford collections.

o

Hopefully this is a better shot. After further research I found a similar design on re-placements.com It looks to be the millennium design. Just wondering is the price they have is it for each goblet or is it for a set?
Photobucket

o

It is one of the millenium designs. They have it listed at $99 per glass. You may get half that is you decide to sell.

o

I have found that if you use Replacements to find what they're selling an item for, realistically you'll often get 1/3 of that amount, 1/2 if you hit the right buyer.

o

Would I have to make my own web page? any suggestions would be great. Oh yeah the goblets have the Waterford mark on the base of the goblet. Thanks

o

You can email Replacements. They will make an offer and if you accept you send the glasses and they send you money.
Likely they will offer you about $30 a glass......you might get more advertising in your local penny saver.
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here