Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
linnea has a question I can't answer

Posted by debodun (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 14, 12 at 15:26

Posted by linnea56 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 14, 12 at 13:53

Since last night: I cannot get the clickable link to "Post a Message" to work. The one below the green bar on the header, and above the title of the forum. I cannot get any of the top ones to work, so no Search, no Other forums, etc. Which means I cannot originate a thread. I can open any of the threads to read them, but I can not start a new one. This is SO frustrating! I have questions to ask, and it feels like being gagged!

Is anyone having this problem? I emailed Garden web, but who knows if I will hear back. This is true for all the forums I normally use, Garden too. Could I have been blocked in some way? I have never tried to sell anything here, so have not violated any rules.

If this is sent to you, because I had to add it on to your post on a different topic, I apologize, but replies are my only means of posting right now. Would you please copy and paste it to a fresh message and post it? Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: linnea has a question I can't answer

The top links aren't working on mine, either but it seems to only be on the Antiques Forum. To post, I usually use the place at the bottom of the page & that seems to be viable.

o
RE: linnea has a question I can't answer

Thanks, debodun and antique silver!I have found a few forums where I CAN post, but they are all ones I don't use :)

o
I think this will work!

I'm glad there is more than one option. Funny, I looked for a link at the bottom of the page, even though I knew I had seen this before. THat big box was so large, I almost didn't see it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here