Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Wedgewood Patterns

Posted by agnespuffin (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 26, 06 at 18:00

Sometime ago, someone here gave me a website for pictures of OLD Wedgewood China Patterns.. I seem to have lost it. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. I've tried to Google it, but I don't seem to ask the right questions. Maybe it was some sort of offical Wedgewood site. The plates that I have date back at least to 1927
Thanks
PB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Wedgewood Patterns

As far as Wedgewood goes, 1927 isn't old at all.
Was it the link below?
Many sites list china patterns by type....like roses or woodland etc.
Are you trying to ID a plate you already have? or browse for something to buy?
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: Past and present

o

Linda, I have four plates that were some my mother had. As far as I know. She never used them, and I haven't either. I thought if I could ID them, someone might like to have them. They have a wide white border, a basket of flowers with a background of sky blue. I saw a picture of them once. The pattern was made with three or four different colored background. I know that they have little or no value except to someone that likes that kind of thing.
PB

o
vero4112@hotmail.com

www.replacements.com/china/WW.htm

o

please could you tell me the year of my wedgewood plate it is back and white picture of lake Lugano by etruria and barlston.

o

Is it Jasperware? What color? Often there is a date on the back.
and a picture would help...
Linda C

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here