Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can some take a look at this table please.

Posted by buffalomark (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 26, 10 at 11:13

Is there anyone I can e-mail a couple of pictures to to find out about a table and chair set I have. I have tried unsucessfully to include pictures. I know it's a claw foot table and 4 chairs, but thats about it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can some take a look at this table please.

Make an account at Photobucket.com and upload the pictures you want to share. When you enlarge the image, on the left it says Share This Image and there are 4 codes offered for each photo - you want the html code. Click it, it copies automatically, then paste it here in your post. It will show only as code until you preview your message, then it will (if you did it right) show as the picture. If it doesn't, then you probably copied the wrong code.

If you want, there is a Test Forum here where you can practice. Or practice here and someone will jump in if you're having trouble.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Web Test Forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Antiques & Collectibles Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here