- Visit your veterinarian annually for an exam and vaccines.
- Give your dog a heartworm pill once a month, year-round.
- A high quality diet of 80% dry food, supplement with vitamins is recommended.
- Give your dog a treat of a tough, dry biscuit; low-calorie is better for your dog’s tooth hygiene.
- Brush and rinse teeth at least twice a week.
- Clean ears once a week.
- Use dog shampoo for the body and human baby shampoo on the head.
- Control fleas and other external parasites. Check your pet for ticks, and remove them immediately.
- Exercise your dog 3 times a day.
- Start training your puppy at 10 weeks of age.
Entered by Michelle_S_PhxAZ
That Home Site! Home Page | Forums | Pets Forum