Aw! Poor baby. That hurts. Tomarrow will be better.Big hug!!!
That is so sad. Not just that Frog got stung, but now Nephew will be afraid of roses.
Aw, Frog, I'm so sorry! Were you doing research for a "Birds and Bees" lecture for Nephew when you got stung?
Put his nose where it shouldn't be, eh?
Oh ouchy! Poor Frog. I hope he doesn't have an allergic reaction to bee stings. Keep the Benedril handy. If he starts swelling and having a hard time breathing, get him to the Frog ER immediately.
I said,"Well Frog, it could be worse, that poor bee lost his stinger and now he will suffer a slow painful death."
Frog Says,"No he won't"
I said,"Wadda ya mean he won't?"
Frog says, "Cause I ate him!!"
Poor Frog, poor bee!
get some mud for it !!!
Now he knows not to stick his nose in others' business! LOL
Poor Frog -- I just know things will go better for him soon.
Poor Frog. He did not have any flesh colored bandaids. had to make do with brown when green would have been a better match. Those brown ones are for toads!
Sorry, Frog! Hope the bee was dee-licious!
Yep, I use those brown band-aides on the toads I pull up from our window well using the light-bulb changer. (I don't think we've ever used it to change a bulb!)
LOL, it happened to me once when I was little too. I got bit at my ear instead of nose. It was nasty looking.