What are these called?

kienduOctober 31, 2012

I'm sorry, it's not a quilt... it's a rug. Made from little fabric squares... polyester I think?

Anyone know if these have a name? I've searched every way I can think of... found this one on ebay.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

My aunt made them for years but I don't think I ever heard of a name for them.

    Bookmark   October 31, 2012 at 2:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The only thing I ever heard them called were rag rugs.

    Bookmark   November 4, 2012 at 7:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
10th Annual Quilt Retreat 2015
Hi Folks! We are beginning the process of planning...
I'm new here and sharing my quilts
Hello, I'm new to your forum, but not new to sewing....
Kandu Coat?
I'm contemplating starting one, but the directions...
Need advice for quilting a thin top that I've had for 25 years
i was gifted a quilt kit when I was 13 or 14; it's...
Quilting ideas please
The sailboat quilt will be put in the frame this evening....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™