qotd

vicky4x4August 6, 2011

Sorry ladies I have to take a break, I have run out of questions! If I have days I can think of one I'll post it.

Vicky

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nannykins

I have a question. Do you ever go back and read earlier posts on this site?
i was looking for one I had made and then I got reading other messages. And then remembering some good ideas, like a refresher course.

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 7:56AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Nannykins, Oh yes! I've even looked for those from years ago!!! It's amazing I even remember they were posted. lol

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 8:03AM
magothyrivergirl

I think everyone enjoys the Question of the Day & anyone with a question or thought should jump right in & ask - this is a great question Nanykins!

I look back all the time. I will pick a random day and see what was being discussed. When I was very new, I used the back postings for education-now I use it for looking for a specific topic or just to see what's on the last page.

I often wonder about the other posters who don't contribute anymore. Many had much to offer.

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 8:14AM
nannykins

When I first found this site a couple of years ago, that was how I got really interested in it, by reading the very early posts and recognizing that here was a group of friendly, interesting and interested quilters. A good place to be! An on-line quilt guild. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement.
Theresa

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 8:30AM
teresa_nc7

Vicky, I very much appreciate your QOTD posts, but understand how you can feel tapped out at times. So it is up to the rest of us to pose a question now and then. I think the QOTD posts generate a lot of interest and sharing between our forum/guild members here.

Thanks to all! I'll try to do my part, but often my life is too hectic and harried to quietly contemplate "questions."

Teresa

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 9:35AM
rosajoe_gw

I'll post one for Monday! I do go back and look at the gallery pics and search for older messages.
It was a very busy forum and I also think about some that have left, but I also think many of them still lurk. maybe someday they will come back.
I still love my forum friends!!!!
Rosa

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 12:48PM
polardreams

I go back all the time ... it is really fun to see what was happening. I, too, wonder what has happened to some folks that aren't around anymore.

Sue

Bookmark   August 7, 2011 at 1:54PM
More Discussions
Freddie Fox
I've been working on various works in progress, sandwiching...
littlehelen_gw
Baby Quilts - may be photo 'heavy'
Will attempt to post pictures of four of the five baby...
beth7happy
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
2015 Lotto Blocks
Finished Feb. Lotto block and want to get started on...
ibquiltn4fun
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™