I just found this recipe, I've never made it, but I thought I'd share. Have you ever had Pumpkin fudge?
Time: 30 minutes + 2 hours to cool
Yield: One 9x9 pan Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen
3/4 C pecans
1 t olive oil
3 C sugar
3/4 C butter
2/3 C evaporated milk
1/2 C canned pumpkin
2 T corn syrup
1 t pumpkin pie spice
12 ounce pkg. white chocolate chips
7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
1 t vanilla
1. Line a 9x9 pan with tin foil and spray it with cooking spray.
2. Into a small hot skillet pour the teaspoon of olive oil. Once the oil is hot add you pecans and sprinkle them with some freshly ground salt.
3. Let the pecans toast over medium high heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until the nuts turn a darker color.
4. Put your butter into a medium sized sauce pan. Melt it over medium high heat. Add the evaporated milk....
the canned pumpkin, corn syrup, sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Stir the mixture to combine. Bring it to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Cook and continue to stir until it comes to 234 degrees or to the soft ball stage. Once it comes to a boil, it should take about 15 minutes to reach the correct temperature.
6. Remove it from the heat and quickly....QUICKLY! add the marshmallow cream....
white chocolate, vanilla and toasted pecans. Stir them all together to combine.
7. Pour the fudge into the 9x9 pan.
8. Let the fudge cool for at least 2 hours. Cut and serve! Store leftovers, covered tightly in the fridge.