What's for dinner Tuesday?

patti43December 4, 2012

We are having ham steak with raisin sauce, buttered peas and pineapple casserole for dinner tonight.

Interfaith Services came today and picked up the old refrigerator and a ton of other stuff I gathered. Those guys were like kids at Christmas--peeking in bags and oohing and aahing. I'd cleaned that frig within an inch of it's life so I hope they get a good price for it. So between that and doing a couple loads of laundry and my nap, the day went really fast.

What have you been doing? I hope it was more fun than laundry!! And what are you having for dinner?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glenda_al

Loui's for their Greek baked snapper and I returned it :o( Just wasn't their usual greatness so I had pork chops and creamed corn instead.

It's springtime here! And very humid!

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 5:31PM
satine_gw

Im taking dinner to a friend and we'll have jambalya with smoked sausage and corn bread. Magic cookie bars for dessert. I went to a gym I just joined and spent time in the pool. Didn't get much else done today. Satine

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 5:33PM
jasdip

We just finished pork chops baked with rice, carrots and broccoli. Apple crisp for dessert.

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 5:35PM
Georgysmom

I had a Christmas luncheon with the neighborhood ladies today. We went to my favorite restaurant. I had a delicious salad, veal scallopini and a profiterole with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert. DH told me this morning that he didn't want any dinner tonight (I think it's a weight thing) so I didn't plan on any. Of course, now that the time has rolled around he said well maybe I'll have a bowl of soup. Do you have any soup in the freezer? Good thing for that clam chowder. So that's what's for dinner tonight.

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 6:26PM
patti43

Glenda, your "linner" sounds so good. The pork chop sounds much better than the fish. Yum!

Satine, how nice of you to take lunch to a friend. I bet it was much appreciated, and you just can't go wrong with jambalaya. I haven't made it in years, but it sure is sounding good tonight. Have fun at the gym!!

Oooh, Jasdip--so good. I especially love apple crisp. But those pork chops are calling my name.

Georgysmom, I had to Google profiterole. To save people time, it's a cream puff, which I think most people would drool over alone. But add the ice cream and chocolate and it puts it over the moon. Sure glad you had that chowder!!

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 6:40PM
debnfla8b

I fixed White Chicken Enchilada's tonight. I posted the recipe in the casserole post...I know it isn't a casserole but it is good! David and I halved a sour cream donut for dessert...LOL

Deb

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 7:35PM
More Discussions
Chi83's wedding
Chi83 -- I was remiss in not wishing you and your hubby...
Lindsey_CA
A new Random Letters game
Remember this one? You post a string of 6-7 random...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
Key West: Any "must do's"?
Got the condo and plane tickets booked. We have a week...
jewelisfabulous
Monday's Trivia Quiz
Happy Banana Cream Pie Day, and National "Old...
Jasdip
Pay off my house or buy a new one?
I'm thinking about retirement. Thinking about having...
Kathsgrdn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™