Next year I'm gonna...

KathsgrdnDecember 20, 2012

participate again with the card exchange. I usually do, but this year took a break. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed getting all of your cards every year...some 10 or more years, in fact. This year I have four cards. My Christmas card tree looks sad-lol.

I've been sick so am only now doing my own cards. I now have to go out in the nasty weather and mail them. I hope they make it by Christmas.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanjf_gw

take your time..chicago and detroit airports have either no or limited service if they're going out of state....

Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 6:48PM
patti43

Kath--I thought you were going to say you were going to go on a long vacation at Christmas time :0 (I've had that thought a few years!)

This was the first year I've participated in the card exchange and just love all the beautiful cards. Next year I'll get an earlier start and send even more. I also send to between 30-40 cards to family and friends.

Hope you feel better soon. It's awful to be sick during the holidays when there's so much to do. ((Kathleen))

Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 6:50PM
heather_on

Next year I will do it again. I just was really down in the dumps this year after my friend died.

Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 7:46PM
Kathsgrdn

I'm sorry Heather.

Patti, hoping I feel better soon. We're eating dinner Saturday, making crepes. Not going to be fun with a runny nose-yuck. I may let Lauren do it.

It was always fun getting all those cards. I miss the exchanges too.

Bookmark   December 20, 2012 at 8:03PM
joyfulguy

Hi Kathsgrdn,

Sorry that I can't offer a fancy card, with bows and things ...

... but if you want the Christmas message that I'm sending to family, loved ones and friends ...

... I offered it to my KT friends on a post so designated, about yesterday.

And you get good wishes from a warm heart to go with it.

Bookmark   December 21, 2012 at 7:31PM
More Discussions
Alisande
cheryl_okla
Hung Jury
Jodi Arias will not get the death penalty.
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Houzz, no moving forum?
Having trouble getting myself motivated. Need to clean...
josephene_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™