Have you tried Topricin?

alisandeDecember 9, 2012

A friend of mine is having severe knee pain, and a friend of hers strongly recommended Topricin, a homeopathic (no side effects) cream. I looked at the website and read some of the reviews there and on Amazon, iHerb, and Vitacost. I'm planning to order a jar.

Anyone tried it? I never even heard of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Topricin

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayjones

I did a google.com search for reviews of this creme - seems to be 5-star rated across the board. Here is a review of several products that basically do the same thing:

http://voices.yahoo.com/a-review-topical-pain-relievers-which-work-and-335263.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Reviews of many anti-inflammatory cremes/products

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 4:54PM
alisande

Thanks for the link, Kay. I'm impressed with what she says about Topricin:

5. Topricin

I've fallen in love with this unscented, arnica-based homeopathic cream. It's manufactured by a small laboratory in Rhinebeck, NY. While topricin is expensive ($25 for a 4 ounce tub), it's amazing. It not only gives symptomatic relief, but is the only cream I've seen that is actually anti-inflammatory. Great for sciatica, sudden injuries and to use before and after exercise or physical therapy. If you don't live in the Hudson Valley area you can get it on the web at Vermont Country Stores.

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 5:16PM
kayjones

Ya - every site I looked at had good things to say about it. If you try it, come back to this thread and let everyone know how it worked for you.

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 7:41PM
alisande

I will. I just this minute ordered the large 8 oz. size from Amazon. I paid for it with reward points, so it was . . . um . . . free. :-)

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 7:47PM
kayjones

LOL - those reward points must be like CC reward points that get you 'free' flights - those points cost us a lot of money!

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 9:19PM
kacram

I tried an arnica cream on my back... nothing changed.

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 11:14PM
More Discussions
Wednesday's Trivia Quiz
Many of you got the right answer but DEES was the first...
Jasdip
Which do you handle better, excessive heat or cold?
If you had to choose to either be uncomfortably hot...
pickyshopper
Anyone get their Houzz gift?
I just received mine today, very cool!
chi83
Refresh your towels
Have you tried this? (Found on face Book) How to Refresh...
JoAnn_Fla
janey_alabama
Made the chocolate covered peanuts in the crockpot....
Georgysmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™