Math Class - Funny

petra_gwDecember 10, 2012

Kid-dubbed adults math class, this is hilarious. :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Math Class

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glenda_al

I watched and enjoyed. Thanks

Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 11:20PM
petra_gw

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. :o)

Bookmark   December 11, 2012 at 2:28PM
rob333

Math was really good.

I got to tooling around looking the others and I canNOT stop laughing at Healthy Food. I don't understand half of what the kids are saying, hey, they're kids, but the rest is hilarious! "Guess what I'm gonna sing a few words of a song... TWinkle, twinkle little star... Guess what song it was! Guess! There is only one minutes left in my brain!... Yes!!!! It's twinkle twinkle little star". And then he grins hugely. I love the way kids think and what just comes spurting out! And the adults recreating it in their own scenes. Pure joy! Just what I needed.

Oops. I was glad I wasn't wearing any mascara today, but I am. Must go clean up from crying so hard.

Bookmark   December 11, 2012 at 4:19PM
petra_gw

I missed Healthy Food, off to look for it. Another good one is the "Blind Date". :o)

Bookmark   December 11, 2012 at 6:24PM
rob333

Yes, it is! I loved blind date.

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 8:05AM
chisue

BRILLIANT!

The "Healthy Food" segment includes the mother making her kids drink some vile-looking 'green juice', and one of the chilren tells us it's something his 'buscha' made. This morning's Chicago Tribune has a story about the local cardinal who is being treated for cancer. He says the Polish nuns insist he drink three glasses of *asparagus juice* every day! (He says it can't hurt. Oh, yeah?)

(You may know that Chicago is Poland's second largest city. LOL)

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 11:04AM
petra_gw

I love asparagus, don't know if I could choke down 3 glasses of asp. juice daily though, brrr.
I didn't notice the green juice in the kid's segment, was too horrified by the pancakes. Will have to watch it over again. :o)

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 11:27AM
rob333

"These pancakes are super THICK mom (such disdain in his voice)!" The way those tofu-pancakes look and thud on the plate. Oh, I love it. Thanks petra! They're all so good. They have a channel and I watched a couple more today.

Weather was good. The weather changes from sunny to rainy to windy and the moon comes up all within minutes of each other... while the other kid tells what he does in each type of weather. Poor thing looks so confused when the moon rises, but he figures it out.

Camping is a riot! Ninja vanish! What? guffaw...

This post was edited by rob333 on Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 12:12

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 11:28AM
sandiefl

Thank you for the smiles.

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 11:52AM
petra_gw

Rob, Weather cracked me up too. The guys who do these just have the funniest facial expressions and body language. "Driver's Ed" and "Dance Class" are also pretty funny. But Math Class is still my favorite. :o)

Bookmark   December 12, 2012 at 2:52PM
rob333

Petra, I just gotta thank you. I am just now getting around to watching more of them. I laugh so hard, I am crying! Today, I found episode number 1, punching cars. I have been avoiding it becasue I think what could that mean? It's hilarious! At one point, the little girl gets really confused. "He went to the park. No, he went to the door. Then he peed. Then end." And it show the guy at the park, then at the door... Later, the guy who wants to punch their car comes over for a fight and in the middle of it, "and then he went to sleep." The dude looks so confused, but he lies down on the grass. Hilarious!

Here is a link that might be useful: punching cars

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 10:33AM
susanjf_gw

got it few weks ago and sent it to my dd and dil who have kids that LOVE math....big lol....

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 10:45AM
More Discussions
Trying to give up diet soda.
Do y'all have any suggestions what I can replace those...
moonie_57
Advice: Would this bother you?
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago. ...
pawprint1
I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Sat Mar 28
There are 2 lighthouses at Cape Spear, this is the...
caseynfld
New trend-fighting the bullies
So have you seen this going on? It just warms the cockles...
rob333
Did everyone send out their swap gifts?
Just checking, only a few days left.
JoAnn_Fla
Sponsored Products
Split Wood Doormat
$59.99 | Dot & Bo
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Dynamix Rugs Bazaar Emy Red/Ivory 7 ft. 10
Home Depot
Pink Scallop Silk Drum Shade 4x4x4.75 (Clip-On)
$29.91 | Lamps Plus
Worthy Loveseat - Key Largo Ruby Red
Joybird Furniture
Mondo Suspension by Fredrick Ramond
$659.00 | Lumens
Hammary Oasis 2 Piece Oval Lift-Top Coffee Table Set
Beyond Stores
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™