Just saw this!

Here is a link that might be useful: Royal baby

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pammyfay

Wow, that was fast!

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:33PM
susanjf_gw

actually they've been married 19 months, and she is 30...i just hope she recovers from the morning sickness and is kept in hospital...she sure can't afford to lose more weight!

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:36PM
kayjones

Congratulations to them! I can't believe she's hospitalized already - morning sickness - really?! She ain't seen nothin' yet! What's she going to do when she goes in to labor? LOL

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:37PM
dedtired

Now she is Waity Katy once again.I think that was their job, to produce an heir. One more to wait for the Queen to kick the bucket.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:42PM
dedtired

Maybe they had to release the news early because of her hospitalization. I wonder how far along she is. I do hope everything is okay but usually a good dose of morning sickness indicates a healthy pregnancy.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 12:47PM
susanjf_gw

dedtired, lol...thought i was gonna live in the bathroom with my twins...and they were almost full term! (both were 6lbs, and 36 years old now)

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:05PM
lily316

Good for them. I love the royals and remember how adorable William was. God, I'm getting old. It seems like yesterday when he was born.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:14PM
mary_c_gw

Actually, morning sickness can be dangerous. My daughter-in-law was hospitalized at nine weeks pregnant. She hadn't been able to keep either liquids or solids down for 4 days. She was kept in the hospital for a week, rehydrating her, and getting her over the constant, persistent nausea.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:46PM
lisa_fla

I had constant nausea for 4-5 months with all 3. Dry heaves and vomiting. but most food did stay down.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:49PM
marie_ndcal

I do hope she will feel better and have a safe pregancy.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:54PM
chisue

Finally! Hope she can keep the pregnancy. It's being reported before she is 12 weeks along because she's had to be hospitalized. (Have to think C-section; she has no hips!)

How awful to have NO private life!

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 1:59PM
linda_in_iowa

She is thin and I am sure she must have lost weight and gotten dehydrated. It is not all that unusual for a woman to be hospitalized when she keeps vomiting during pregnancy.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 2:35PM
liz

I think this is great...she is the stuff fairy tales are made of...I'm headed to England tonight...can't wait to read their rag trades about it!

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 2:41PM
katlan

My son was born the same year William was born.

I truly hope she has an uncomplicated pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby. All the best to them, they seem to be truly in love, unlike his parents. How sad that was.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 3:57PM
alisande

Chisue, I have no hips either (although I'm not skinny, just straight)--and I had three natural childbirths.

They seem like they'll be good, loving parents. Hope she gets over the morning sickness soon.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 4:19PM
adellabedella_usa

I'm happy for them. Hope Kate gets over the ms and feels better soon so she can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 4:37PM
suzieque

I honestly don't get all the fanfare about Will and Kate. Or the royals in general. Not here in the US. If I lived in Britain I would, I guess. Congratulations to them on the pregnancy, just as I'd congratulate any young couple.

Sorry - I don't understand the hoopla about them.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 4:52PM
Vickey__MN

I had hyperemesys gravatium with all three of my kids. It is more than just morning sickness. You can keep nothing down, not even water you throw up constantly, dry heaves. It is so much more than not feeling well. I would guess the closest that it comes to is the vomiting that people on chemo have. Unless you have it, people don't understand and say..its just morning sickness. I feel for her. I did have three very healthy babies, and the morning sickness did finally go away (the day they were born!!!) poor girl! And very little does work...crackers..come up..7-up--comes up...everything comes. My niece was the same way. Runs in our family.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 7:39PM
dedtired

Oh dear, that sounds just dreadful. I never had morning sickness. I was so lucky.

It's hard to imagine that Diana would have been a grandmother. Makes me sad for her all over again.

Bookmark   December 3, 2012 at 9:37PM
lily316

I have never heard what this was called. I never had morning sickness with either , but this condition sounds awful. She's such a tiny thing.

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 2:24AM
samkaren

i think it is wonderful and i hope mom and baby are healthy. They seem like such a nice couple. I also heard that they probably wont name the baby diana if its a girl but may use it as a middle name....heard Elizabeth Diana...that's so nice

Samkaren
your resident dj

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 9:07PM
More Discussions
Thursday's Trivia Quiz
If you're getting bored and less productive at work,...
Jasdip
From being excited to being really sad
I was so excited that my refrigerator repairman was...
Georgysmom
Come see me if you want a roller coaster ride!
It's 74 outside, at 4pm. Tomorrow hi will only be...
glenda_al
caseynfld
What kind of tape to use?
We were Freecycled a Stir-Crazy popcorn popper. It...
Jasdip
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™