What's for dinner Wednesday?

patti43November 28, 2012

We're having leftovers of whatever is in the frig tonight. It hasn't been my best day ;-)

What ae you having tonight?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glenda_al

Poor, patti :o(

Jason's Deli: single serving of tuna salad and crackers

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 5:12PM
marilyn_sue

Sorry Patti. I had a pretty good day. We gals went shopping and had lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had the veggie plate. I had fried okra, dumplings with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and a baked sweet potato. I did not order the mashed potatoes but they had them on my plate under my dumplings, so they were a freebee. I also had a biscuit. This evening I just had a chicken sandwich. Hope things get better for you Patti.

Sue

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 5:44PM
gadgets

I'm not having what I planned, but that's okay. I had lasagna from the freezer....and a half slice of bread.

Sorry to hear it hasn't been a good day. I know the feeling. I've had a really hard/bad week which is still going on.

Shirley

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 5:46PM
Nita__AZ

I have been busy with Bobby and Amber today, they are staying for dinner. Tonight we are having hamburgers on buns, salad and garlic/parsley potatoes.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 5:51PM
patti43

Thanks--it wasn't that bad. I just hate to have confrontations (read my refrigerator post). It could be a lot worse and I should feel grateful for the blessings I've received. Shame on me!

Glenda, I wish I could make a really good tuna salad. I like it out, but not crazy about the salad I make.

Sue, did you find any good bargains at the grocery? Our flyers just don't have that many for things we use/need anymore. Wish I hadn't frozen all that leftover turkey. Your chicken sandwich made me want a turkey one :-)

Shirley, I'm sorry about your week. Mine was just a mere inconvenience. We had lasagne (Stouffer's) last week while I was cooking for T-giving. Man, that's good stuff. I'm sure your homemade was better, especially with homemade bread.

Nita, don't you find kids are much more appreciative after they're own their own for a while. I'm glad Bobby's doing well and hope you had some beets for dinner! LOL!

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 6:38PM
Marigene

Something quick and easy...fish sticks, mashed garden potatoes with Gorgonzola, fresh wax beans and pumpkin pie for dessert.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 6:39PM
debnfla8b

I'm back! LOL

I grilled St. Louis ribs on the grill after marinading them in teriaki(I know that isn't spelled right!). Cream spinach and wild rice. The ribs were delicious! David had a couple cookies for his dessert.

Deb

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 7:06PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

We have plenty chili and cornbread left from last night so that is dinner, it was great last night but will even better tonight (I hope)

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 7:15PM
kittiemom

I had a long day; left work at 7:15pm after arriving at 8am. Came home & fixed myself an "Egg McMuffin" with Pepper Jack cheese & a cup of hot chocolate.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 9:40PM
More Discussions
Will it be a break, fracture or sprain?
Will find out at 11:10, Tuesday, if it is one of the...
glenda_al
How to stop emails...
How do I stop lists of emails coming from houzz, was...
pekemom
Dinner at 8 (#5)
Your guest tonight is Neil Armstrong. What out-of-this-world...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Heart failure!
Hi I'm just home from the Hospital with a congested...
francy13
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™