For those who do some shopping on-line from your PC or laptop.

Chemocurl zn5b/6a IndianaNovember 30, 2012

I just learned about Priceblink. It is a wonderful add-on and is available for different browsers.

You just do a search for an item, click on the link to the actual item, and Priceblink will flash a gold bar above the ad, showing where you get it cheaper, or other options. It is wonderful and I wish I had known about it long ago.

Before downloading it, you can watch a video of how it works.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Priceblink add-on for Firefox

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jodi_SoCal

I use one similar to that called Invisible Hand. Has come in handy a number of times.

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 2:16PM
RuthieG__TX

Can I just add this on here too...If you do a lot of online shopping, you should consider joining ebates for money back everytime you shop their sponsors. All you have to do is go to ebates and use their link to the stores and you get cash back...Goodly amounts right now too....A friend just joined a couple of weeks ago before she started shopping and has already accumulated nearly 100 dollars...Mine isn't that much but I have to get busy shopping...

Here is a link that might be useful: Use my link or just go to Ebates dot com

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 2:18PM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

I use one similar to that called Invisible Hand. Has come in handy a number of times.
Well I also installed Invisible Hand too. I haven't played with it much, but saw it gave different results than Priceblink. I also had to 'X out" the Priceblink bar in order to see the Invisible Hand bar. I'll play with it later and probably use both sometimes.

Can I just add this on here too
Sure! Possibly others will have some sites with that can save us or earn us some $$$...always a good thing.

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 3:20PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

there are lots of these and you can get them for your android devices as well as apple devices, just google for price check apps. I had posted a link to several on that same thread on computer help where the priceblink was.
Having them on cellphone while out shopping can be helpful, some let you just scan the code on the product and it will pop up with the best prices in your area for the product.

Five Best Mobile Price Comparison Apps

the Amazon price check app is great if you use it to check the price of anything it will tell you if you can get it cheaper on Amazon and to sweeten the deal they will give you a 5% discount right there for doing so. So anything you are going to buy whether on Amazon or not go ahead and use the app then buy from Amazon and get your 5% discount.

Bookmark   November 30, 2012 at 6:30PM
More Discussions
gardenweb/houz giveaway??
I got a message to reply and I'll be entered to win...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
Sensitive Problem
Gotcha! Here's my sensitive problem: I'm a female,...
vicsgirl
Harbinger of Spring!
Ha, I looked out of my front window a little while...
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
Today is "Floral Arrangement Day!"
Post your idea of a lovely arrangement.
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Williamsburg, VA.
We have about 8" of snow right now. A very heavy...
Georgysmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™