Snow anyone?

marie_ndcalOctober 27, 2012

We had a dusting yesterday, but parts south and east of us got up to 2 inches, and there were some HS football games played in a bit of white stuff. Temps running low, 20 this morning, and got all the way up to 39 today.

Enjoy your sun wherever you are.

Marie from ND

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
linda_in_iowa

Please keep that white stuff up there Marie. I don't want it in Iowa until Dec. 24.

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 9:45PM
OnAHolliday

No THANKS Marie!! KEEP IT! Well, keep it until Christmas week, okay? :)

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 9:53PM
carol_in_california

It was 85 here today.......I don't "do" snow.

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 9:56PM
YogaLady1948

Carol I am with you~~~snow is what my kids played in on the side of the road in Big Bear when they were little;)
So Cal people are still in shorts and fip flops~~~drinking brewski's on the patio;)

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 10:40PM
mojomom

DD sent us pictures of the first good snow at our house in Colorado this week. About 6 inches at the house near the base of the ski area and over a foot at the top. We're all skiers and hoping for good snow this year.

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 11:11PM
jemdandy

Weather casters think the West Virginia could get plastered with 2 feet of snow when the hurricane comes ashore on the east coast. Its just a guess right now. Tune in tomorow when the storm hits.

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 3:03AM
eileen101

Can not even imagine snow. We're in Phoenix and are still wearing shorts and tees. I love to read about weather in other parts of the country!
Eileen

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 3:37AM
marilyn_sue

I really do like snow, but am not quite ready for it as I have some things I need to get finished up outside.

Sue

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 7:49AM
dedtired

I've been glued to The Weather Channel because of the approaching Frankenstorm. Big snows are predicted for some parts of the country. I used to like snow and now I even like a pretty little snowstorm. I just can't stand big storms with the treacherous driving or being stuck in the house. I can't stand the shoveling, the ice that follows or the gray "snirt" that we get in the east. Blech.

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 11:56AM
lindaohnowga

Please don't send any of that white stuff to Georgia. Our temps have dropped a lot due to this storm, but I don't want to see any white fluffies. We went from 80 down to the 50's....Brrrr.

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 12:02PM
phyllis__mn

It was a shock to look out this morning at at least two inches of snow. Had not expected it, I guess. It's 30ú so should all melt today.

Bookmark   October 28, 2012 at 12:04PM
More Discussions
"Medicare Demystified"
A few minutes ago I saw a post on the Health forum...
Lindsey_CA
The REAL Friday/Weekend Quiz
Wow, I didn't even notice till this morning that I...
Jasdip
Jublia
Does anyone use Jublia for toenail fungus? I hear...
jenson13
Airline pilots and antidepressants
As of five years ago, airline pilots are allowed to...
Alisande
Utah
Moving to Ogden, Utah. Not Mormon. What can I expect...
Deeby
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™