Sipping my one cup of coffee, now. How's yours?

glenda_alOctober 6, 2012

Love love my small Mr Coffee maker, and enjoying a big cup of hazelnut flavored coffee with the same flavor creamer.

One a day for me, that's it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fun2BHere

Cute graphic. I rarely drink coffee and if I do, it will be after dinner at a restaurant. My only coffee maker stays in the garage except when my parents are visiting, then it moves onto the kitchen counter.

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 11:59AM
marie_ndcal

Heath better without my coffee, chocolate and some nuts. But I do miss them. Lots of selections from decaf teas.

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 12:09PM
glenda_al

Have my coffee maker set for Sunday morning, so I can have my cup before church.

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 10:35PM
YogaLady1948

Glenda I love Hazelnut also~~~I only allow myself coffee once a week twice if I feel lucky:)

Bookmark   October 6, 2012 at 11:19PM
monica_pa

I'm also sipping my one cup of coffee of the day, as I type.
Fresh ground Mocha Java beans brewed in my Cusinart Grind 'n Brew coffee maker.
With Amaretto creamer, whipped cream and topped with fresh ground cinnamon.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 8:34AM
hounds_x_two

Love my morning coffee!
I like it strong and brewed with freshly ground beans...no fancy flavors, please.
Usually black, but sometimes with a little cream (not the powdered kind) or almond milk.
No sweetener

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 9:09AM
jannie

After trying all the flavored coffees, I decided it's the smell, not the taste of coffee I love. I do allow myself 2 cups a day. I go to a local diner most mornings and have coffee there. I take my coffee with 3 spoons of real sugar and lots of half and half,or light cream if I have it on hand.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 9:18AM
linda_in_iowa

Getting ready to fix my freshly ground espresso beans into a non-fat latte. I love my espresso maker.
When DS was in high school and drank McD's coffee before school, DH and I told him that at home with our freshly ground gourmet beans he did not need to add sugar or milk. DS was surprised at how good our coffee tasted black.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 10:31AM
petaloid

I bought Kona coffee yesterday and gave it a try just now. Smooth and delicious.

I drank it black, but will try another cup with creamer later.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 10:31AM
marilyn_c

I haven't had one yet....in fact, in my whole life I've never drunk a cup of coffee.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 10:35AM
iowagirl2006

Linda-in-Iowa - LOL! I have always thought McD's had one of the better cups of coffee around. Nothing like freshly ground - but a consistently good cup of coffee no matter where you are.

I do not like their "McCafe" drinks at all though. I am a plain black coffee drinker. No flavored coffee for me.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 11:05AM
elisabeth_rose

I love my morning cup of coffee! I recently bought a Keurig single serve coffee maker and we really love it. It is programmable, but that really is not necessary to use because it is lightening fast. The K-cups comes in a ton of different strengths and flavors, but we like our coffee just plain and black in a medium roast. It can also be used with regular coffee grounds.

Elisabeth

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 11:16AM
chi83

I've always envied people who can drink their coffee black. I have to have a sweetener and creamer, but I won't use the dry stuff or the shelf-stable little packets of half and half. I don't trust a dairy product that can sit out for 6 months, lol.

I am not a huge fan of flavors, especially hazelnut. I do like the fall flavors though. I get a pumpkin spice latte weekly during the fall.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 11:33AM
ghoghunter

I LOVE my coffee in the morning. I usually drink about 2 mugs full and I use sugar free hazelnut creamer. I don't drink any the rest of the day. I have a plain old Mr Coffee maker but I use Starbucks Breakfast blend.
Joann

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 12:48PM
schoolhouse_gw

I'm having a cup of coffee right now, and it's 6:41pm. A little late for me to be drinking caffeine but I was so hungry for it. Was gone all day to a festival and a parade - FROZE. So glad to get home.

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 6:42PM
terilyn

I love my coffee, first two cups in the morning have a little non fat half and half. The rest of the day is black. I do switch to decaf after five. I just had heart tests done, thy were amazed at how much coffee I drink a day with seemingly no problems. About 8-10 cups a day. Big cups too!

Bookmark   October 7, 2012 at 9:32PM
ntt_hou

My percolator makes great coffee. I enjoy a cup or two each morning. I wished I was borned in the US and would have known about coffee percolator a long ago. What a difference a cup of coffee from a percolator makes. It's smooth and flavourable.

Another tip is to add a sprinkle (1 cup) or a dash (5 cups)of salt into the coffee ground. It will take the bitterness away from the coffee and you won't taste the salt. Unless, the coffee is processed for the bitter taste.

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 12:22AM
OnAHolliday

Late as hell on this thread.... I'm a few hours away from this mornings brew. :)

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 12:33AM
jel48

I usually drink 2-3 cups on the days that I make coffee, but I mix the grounds and use about 1/4 caffinated and 3/4 decaf grounds when making my coffee. Can't handle all that caffeine.

Bookmark   October 8, 2012 at 7:22AM
More Discussions
The REAL Friday/Weekend Quiz
Wow, I didn't even notice till this morning that I...
Jasdip
5 word game
Start with a word and from that word create 5 new words...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
First one arrived safe and sound
First calf of the season arrived today. Mom and baby...
prairie_rose
Acorn TV
I have signed up for Acorn TV -- it streams English...
cacocobird
Sponsored Products
Brown Extra-Deep Pocket Sheet Set
$19.99 | zulily
Fawn Brown Bold Stripe Giclee Glow Plug-In Swag Pendant
Lamps Plus
Burton Floor Lamp
Lightology
Hudson Valley Berkley Modern Contempo Wall Sconce
1800Lighting
Goldeneye Suspension by ilomio
$2,250.00 | Lumens