What's for dinner Tuesday?

patti43September 18, 2012

I wanted meatloaf tonight, but instead we're having smoked sausage, broccoli and roasted potatoes topped with cheese, bacon and green onions.

It rained here a lot today. How was your weather? And what's for dinner at your house?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathsgrdn

shish kabobs (beef, mushrooms, yellow and orange bell peppers, onions) and seasoned baked potatoes.

It's been raining here the past couple days. I need to weed eat the backyard but every time I have free time it rains.

Oriented today and yesterday on the hospice unit of our hospital across town. Going to do some overtime there and on the other floor, which is rehab.

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 5:15PM
glenda_al

Cold front coming thru as I type. Going down to the low 50's tonight and my doors to the the back deck will be open in the bedroom.

Teriyaki chicken wings and legs, cucumber salad!

Got home and dessert was a big spoonful of peanut butter.

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 5:28PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Sloppy Joes

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 5:46PM
hounds_x_two

I am making vegetable soup.

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 5:54PM
marilyn_sue

I had a ham sandwich with lettuce and mayo. Had a cinnamon roll earlier for my early dessert:)

Sue

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 6:09PM
patti43

Kath--that sounds really good! Is your new foreign student with you now? Sure wish you had more time to post, but you are a busy girl!

Glenda, that cold front is stalling out before it gets to us, darn it. Been meaning to ask how you like your new door/windows with the blinds inside???

Raven, I wish I could remember how my mother made sloppy joes. I know she browned the meat and onion, sprinkled with flour and added???? They were so good. You are going to have such a good time at your Houston get-together. I've met Nita, but I'd just love to meet all the rest of you! I looked at the menu and it's mouth-watering!

Hounds, I froze the rest of my soup so the next time I get a craving....

Sue, you know the saying--eat dessert first!

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 6:35PM
Nita__AZ

Too bad you couldn't come and join us at the get together Patti. I know we are going to have a lot of fun.

Tonight I split two thick Costco pork chops and layed them flat in a baking dish. Then I made some Stove Top Stuffing for pork and poured that over them. I added extra water to the stuffing so it will be moist. Covered with aluminum foil and they are baking as I type. Will have applesauce and green beans with them.

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 6:53PM
marilyn_sue

Patti, I forgot to tell you about our weather here in central Indiana. It is breezy and cool and might get down in the 30's tonight :(

Sue

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 7:13PM
patti43

Sure wish I could, Nita. I know you'll have a great time. I like the seasonings in Stove Top and lately I've been sauteeing some extra onion and celery and adding to it with chicken broth to moisten it up. It's really good and only takes a few minutes.

Wow, Sue! Hope it doesn't frost your garden. Sure would feel good right about now. Enjoy!

Bookmark   September 18, 2012 at 9:16PM
More Discussions
living a nightmare right now.
Tornadoes on the ground...2"hail..flash flooding....
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Today is "Purple Day!"
This is my iris bed outside my bay window 2014. Dang...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Advice: Would this bother you?
I was involved in a car accident a few weeks ago. ...
pawprint1
Survivor - possible spoilers - beware:)
No comment about tonight's show. I just want to say...
carabubble
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™