What's for dinner Thursday?

patti43September 20, 2012

Another day of running errands. We both have been craving fish sandwiches so we're off to Mickey D's for those and fries--and an iced coffee for Harry. Have to stop by the grocery first because the peaches I bought failed to come home with me. I called and they had put them back on the shelf, but at least they recognize I "lost" them.

What are you having for dinner?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gadgets

I love McDonald's fish sandwiches.

I had meatloaf, a potato, and steamed california blend vegetables. I won't be buying the cheap brand of those anymore. Yuk. I'll use them in an upcoming soup.

Shirley

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 5:51PM
houstonmom_gw

I don't know yet, but we're going out to celebrate my birthday! We don't eat out very often, so this will be a treat.

pattie43, don't you hate when that happens at the store?

gadgets, meatloaf always sounds good to me!

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 6:12PM
schoolhouse_gw

Fish sandwiches and meatloaf - mmmmmmmm. I had leftover stir fry. :(

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 6:38PM
azzalea

We took today for our 'day out'. Tried a new restaurant for lunch--very nice, sort of like a diner, but very Italian in decoration and menu. DH had linguini with meatballs, I had cheese Tortellini with peas and Prosciutto in Alfredo sauce.

Dinner? We just ate some leftover Pizza Hut Supreme pizza. Lunch was 'the' meal today!

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 6:50PM
marilyn_sue

Happy Birthday, Houstonmom! I like McDonald's fish sandwich Patti, I had one last week. I don't think our McDonald's sells iced coffee. I don't like coffee so I am not certain. I was going to have my homemade vegetable soup, but, plans changed. Cheryl made us both appointments at the chiropractor's and after we got out of there it was too late for that, so I had a Rally burger, fries and iced tea. We did some shopping in Big Lots and the Dollar Tree. I am now ready for bed and will probably head there soon.

Sue

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 7:23PM
Nita__AZ

I am making salmon patties and will serve it with steamed rice, salad and turnip.

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 7:23PM
patti43

Happy Birthday, Houstonmom! I have to turn this computer off since we're having a big ole' thunderstorm right now. Everyone's dinner sounds good to me. Loved the fish sandwich, BTW.

See 'ya tomorrow!

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 7:45PM
More Discussions
Mattress recomendations
i was wondering if anyone has a foam mattress they...
Rose Pekelnicky
How do I stop email notifications?
Can't figure it out, but it's annoying. I don't need...
sleeperblues
Why would a celll phone addict invite someone on an outing and then --
-- not tear themself away from their cell phone?
eclair
cheryl_okla
5 word game
Start with a word and from that word create 5 new words...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™