Anyone Else Here a Fan of "Sloggers"?

kfca37September 14, 2012

These have to be the most comfortable casual shoes I have ever owned. Technically I guess they're meant for gardening, but I wear them everywhere since I bought my first pair 3 years ago. I purchased them at a full-line local nursery, but when I went back to get another two pair, the store only carried them in a powder blue for women, & I again wanted navy---actually I really wanted black, but they only offer that color for men for some reason. Anyway I found they still offer navy on their internet store, so I have two pair ordered from them coming soon. I believe the price, even with shipping, is about equal to buying retail locally, or at least very close. Frankly I don't care, just happy I found what I wanted. Did comment that they should add Black to their line.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

I recently bought a pair of Sloggers Gardening Boots. I found them locally, they were reasonable priced, and they are made in the USA! I had been reading about them on line, and opted to go up to the next size, since I usually like to wear heavier socks in them. They are nice and comfy and easy to get on and off. I got RED ones at a friends suggestion, and I just love them.

Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 3:21PM
rob333

Buy a man's shoe. Make it two sizes smaller than what you wear--size 5 in men's is similar to a lady's size 7. For instance.

Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 3:45PM
minnie_tx

I had to do a google to see what they look like a lot of sites and they do look comfortable

Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 3:45PM
marilyn_sue

I have two pair of Sloggers a green pair and a red pair. I have had them for a few years. I can't say they are comfortable for me. Plus I always have to wear socks with them. I only use them in the garden when it is very muddy. I too got them locally and they were really cheap.

Sue

Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 8:36PM
More Discussions
Which do you handle better, excessive heat or cold?
If you had to choose to either be uncomfortably hot...
pickyshopper
Chi83's wedding
Chi83 -- I was remiss in not wishing you and your hubby...
Lindsey_CA
What did you think of Battle Creek last nite?
It was advertised so much, I thought it would have...
Jasdip
Answering phone, left or right ear?
I just realized when answering a phone I pick it up...
pekemom
German Shepherd disease?
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™