You have to try this!

ravencajun Zone 8b TXSeptember 15, 2012

Again from Kim Komando this is called Happiness Islands. It is sponsored by Coke.

It is a series of games that are set up as islands in the vast internet ocean. Each one that you put your cursor will provide the name of that particular one.

the one you just have to do is called NO MOVES it is right in the center.

It is a relaxation test sort of, you sit back and just watch and make no moves just watch and enjoy. It is really neat visually and it also has very relaxing music.

give it a try.

when it says try the bigger picture click on it and will go full screen to get out of full screen just click the esc key to left of your keyboard. To leave it should you decide to just hit the back button on your browser.

Happy Relaxation!

Here is a link that might be useful: Happiness island

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JeanInWa

ok..how can they tell I moved...I dunno if I like that!

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 2:51PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

you moved the mouse even the tiniest bit and it senses it. I accidentally bumped my mouse cord reaching for my drink and it busted me too LOL.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 3:53PM
jae_tn

Well, I tried it 5 times, without allowing the camera, and it kept saying that I moved, which I didn't! What was the point or objective? I gave up! :-) no patience today.........

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 6:40PM
wildchild

That was very cool. Thanks for sharing the link.

Jae the camera has nothing to do with moving. It's your mouse that "moves". Back away from the mouse.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 8:59PM
hilltop_gw

I started it several times but each time it said Adobe needed access to my camera and microphone and that I might be recorded. I denied that and left. Did anyone else have that happen?

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 9:02PM
wildchild

Saw nothing about a camera. I don't have a camera enabled on my computer. I watched the red dot until the end. It was very cool.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 9:34PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

No I sure didn't get that message but I am with you I would not allow that either.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 9:45PM
Fun2BHere

I don't even have a camera. I wasn't anywhere near the mouse or keyboard and it still said I moved in exactly the same place each time.

Bookmark   September 15, 2012 at 10:50PM
More Discussions
TPMS vehicle tire system
TPMS, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, where one is...
lucillle
Anyone get their Houzz gift?
I just received mine today, very cool!
chi83
Site of the Day Mar 6
Debbie Does Cakes - amazing sculpted cakes. http://www.debbiedoescakes.net/#!page2/cjg9...
caseynfld
Hung Jury
Jodi Arias will not get the death penalty.
Amazing Aunt Audrey
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™