Greys Anatomy Thursday night..

lizSeptember 29, 2012

I didn't get to watch it till yesterday morning...boy I sure didn't see that coming!!

What did you think Grey's fans?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glenda_al

I enjoyed it! Sorry to see McSteamy go! Sad!

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 11:06AM
liz

I had NO idea that was coming Glenda...did you? just blew me away...I kept thinking he's gonna wake up!! and Arizona's legs..WHOA...this should be an interesting season...

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 11:27AM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I am glad next week they will take us back to the crash and bring us updated to the time line of Thursday's show. That was confusing at first since the last we had seen was the crash scene.
I will sure miss him. I never really liked Arizonas character and I don't think it is going to be better than before.
I loved the pig farm scene! I think Yang is in for a rude awakening. She can't be the boss of every one there.
I look forward to the season.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 12:26PM
Fun2BHere

Well, it was kind of fun to see tough Yang stuck in a kinder, gentler world. Will it change her for the better or drive her back to Seattle?

I'm not looking forward to the Arizona story. I've never cared for the character and sort of wish she had died.

I can't believe they are bringing Kepner back...why? I think there are some interesting story lines ahead, but maybe not the ones I would like to see.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 1:15PM
jackie_ok

I thought it was sort of confusing, but I hated to see Mark die, but I had heard he was leaving the show. I thought it would have been good if, at the moment he died, Lexie was there waiting for him.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 1:51PM
lily316

It WAS confusing to us who watch the show. Imagine if you were a newbie. Next week they'll rehash the crash scene. I'll miss Mark and Lexie.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 2:15PM
Oakley

I think they jumped the proverbial shark. Only because I doubt the show will be on much longer & I feel they're kind of grasping at straws just to shock us.

Now it's too sad. Way too much drama. It's not fun anymore like it used to be. G.A. is known for their excellent comedic writing along with drama.

Why in the world would they get rid of Lexie and Mark over Arizona? Then bring in a newbie (the girl who did the appy) over those we already cared for? Apparently she'll have a lot of story.

Ditto about Kepner. Why her over the one's who died?

I'll still watch though. I'm addicted!

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 2:56PM
sheilajoyce_gw

I am glad to see Bailey with more lines. But this show is definitely winding down. Christina has been a favorite, and it will be interesting to see how she manages in a touchy- feely job.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 3:00PM
mare_wbpa

I saw the last show of last season but was confused. I thought I had missed something. They skipped forward without warning. I didn't remember much about Arizona in the plane crash. I do like her character. I'm looking fwd to the tying up of loose ends.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 4:38PM
breenthumb

I was surprised by how annoyed I got with all the sex going on in that little room! Come on, now. It was like they needed the "take a number" machine from a deli.

Did they do a rerun of last seasons ending last week? Whole thing was just too confusing, and I must have fallen asleep because I only remember some of what you've mentioned.

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 10:10PM
susanjf_gw

it sure would have been easier to see the rest of the plane crash...when new replacement doc said sorry about your wife, thought they'd killed her off as well...it was a shocko see the amputation...how fitting tho' since one of the best replacements is the "seattle leg"...

and i'm wondering what new show will be going up against it...

Bookmark   September 29, 2012 at 11:09PM
More Discussions
Whose fault is it if a dog attacks?
My neighbor has no gate on his now....fenced in yard(it...
nicole___
New trend-fighting the bullies
So have you seen this going on? It just warms the cockles...
rob333
DO NOT CALL ME
Here's the National Do-Not-Call Phone Number: 888 382...
vicsgirl
Drapes, 84 or 98?
Do you prefer your drapes hung near the ceiling (98)...
lucillle
Best Bra you ever had.
I have tried every bra brand there is, and cannot find...
jenson13
Sponsored Products
BBO2 Chair - Loll Designs
$199.00 | HORNE
Lebello | Sunny Rise Lounger
YLiving.com
Safavieh Area Rug: Chatham Dark Grey/Ivory 2' x 3'
$47.97 | Home Depot
RION Furniture - Wave Chandelier in Vintage Grey - LAMP326
Great Furniture Deal
Hughes Chair - Cordova Eclipse Gray
Joybird Furniture
Regent Tub Mat - SILVER(lt gray) (BATH RUG)
$29.90 | Horchow
Purple Jersey Cotton Sheet Set
$34.99 | zulily
Lexington Home Brands Monterey Sands Point Sur Buffet - 01-0830-852
Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™