Double posts

schoolhouse_gwAugust 2, 2012

Is it my imagination or are there many more double posts than usual lately? Not only here but on other GW forums as well.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
emagineer

In the ten years of being on GW , have never had a double post. But the last couple of weeks mine have done so. At first I thought the double posts were from those using their phones to access GW. But it appears there is something else awry. Someone had four duplicates show up to today in another forum.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 12:20PM
azzalea

I've had a couple of my replies 'double up'. Can't figure why, and no, I don't have internet phone access.

Hope they get it sorted out soon.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 12:30PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

It has happened to me many times recently I thought maybe it was something to do with my posting from my tablet but if it is happening that much to others also then maybe it is a bug in GW some where.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 1:14PM
marie_ndcal

It has happened to me and the only thing I can figure it out, is because some new features have been added, it might be the way we hit preview, then add/correct something, then hit preview again, and then send. Maybe a glich in that.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 2:17PM
matti5

It happens to me when I post from my Ipad, but not my laptop or desktop. Once I post and then hit the back button it will ask if I want to submit form again. Somtimes I forget and hit "yes" only to see that I have now posted twice. If I hit "Return to Kitchen Table Forum" then it does not ask the submit form question. I have had this happen on other sites as well and again only on my Ipad.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 2:20PM
More Discussions
New trend-fighting the bullies
So have you seen this going on? It just warms the cockles...
rob333
Site of the Day Mar 29
Dragger - mini puzzles. http://www.gamesforthebrain.com/game/dragger/...
caseynfld
Best Bra you ever had.
I have tried every bra brand there is, and cannot find...
jenson13
Bears 1, Birds 0
I started weaning the birds off their seed in anticipation...
Alisande
Drapes, 84 or 98?
Do you prefer your drapes hung near the ceiling (98)...
lucillle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™