You gotta be a baby boomer to understand this joke

lazypupAugust 10, 2012

An elderly couple came back from a wedding one afternoon and were in a pretty romantic mood. While sitting on their loveseat, the elderly woman looked at her companion and said, "I remember when you used to kiss me every chance you had."

The old man feeling a bit obliged leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. Then she said, "I also remember when you used to hold my hand at every opportunity." The old man again feeling obligated reached over and gently placed his hand on hers. The elderly woman then stated, "I also remember when you used to nibble on my neck and send chills down my spine."

This time, the old man had a blank stare on his face and started to get up off the couch. As he began to walk out of the living room, his wife asked, "Was it something I said, where are you going?" The old man looked at her and replied, "I'm going in the other room to get my teeth!"

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

good one

Bookmark   August 10, 2012 at 10:45AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jel48

Ha!

Actually, I TRIED to say just Ha! But GW rejected it saying I had to make corrections. Guess they don't allow two character responses!

Bookmark   August 10, 2012 at 11:12AM
More Discussions
Let's start a Chain Reaction Game! Get some activity going here.
We played this one before so it should be familiar...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
Maids in heels?
http://www.chron.com/business/article/San-Antonio-maid-service-wants-to-dust-off-6103995.php#photo-7581413...
lucillle
Spring Swap is ending tomorrow.....join in now!
So far we have: phyllis__mn cheryl_okla joann_fla alice_ca susie53_gw Jacquelyn If...
joann_fl
My jeans are SO tight...........
At least 2 months to go before I can work outside....
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
What's for Dinner ... Friday?
I have been tied up with the cable guys for the past...
gadgets
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™