Hello Everyone!!!

TigerlilJuly 24, 2012

Don't know if anyone remembers me? I haven't had access to a computer for a couple of years and didn't even know if this site was still here.I am at my son's house and thought I would see what was going on here.I have missed all of you!Just bought a new laptop and will hopefully be online soon.We were in NM for almost 5 years.Went home last Feb.Got the twins to an age where they can kind of fend for themselves.LOL They celebrated their 4th. birthday saturday.We are in NM now and will go home Thursday.Everyone up here is doing good.DS is cancer free as far as we know.Little Rowdy has no residual problems resulting from his problems at birth and they are both growing like weeds.I can hardly believe they are already 4 years old.DH and I have both been diagnosed with diabetes in the last couple of years.Not very well controlled at this time but we are working on it.Other than that we are feeling pretty good.Well,I will get out of here for now.Will try to get back on here before we go home.See Ya later!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanny98

Welcome Back!!!! I do remember you and all of us here often think of friends that have gone into cyber-space.. Glad, glad to see you and hear that you and your growing family are doing o.k. Nanny

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 6:39PM
lydia1959

I remember you and those sweet little twin babies... not babies anymore though. lol Hope you'll share a current picture of them with us.

Welcome back Tigerlil!!

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 6:46PM
evatx

Welcome back! I too remember you and particularly little Rowdy.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 6:56PM
gadgets

I knew I recognized the name, but couldn't place you till you wrote about Rowdy. Then I remembered. Welcome back.

Shirley

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 7:09PM
Nita__AZ

lily, are you going to be living in TX or NM? Mike and I talk about you when we drive through Big Spring and wonder how you guys are. Glad to hear things are going good for your DS and his family. Can't believe the twins are 4 already, how time flies.

So good to hear from you.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 7:12PM
Tigerlil

Nita,we will be in Texas.Trying to get our place fixed up a little.Things sorta went to pot while we were gone and we are getting a few RV's moving in.Had kids and grands living there while we were gone and they didn't take care of things like they were suppose to.LOL Next time yall are through there give us a call.432-816-3786 Would love to see you.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:27PM
phyllis__mn

Good to hear from you again....I've often wondered how the twins were.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:32PM
tami_ohio

Welcome back! Don't be a stranger now that you found us again, please. Good to hear everyone is doing so well. The diabetes will get under control as you work on it. I'm there too.

Tami

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:37PM
suzieque

Oh my goodness - welcome back! Of course I remember you. Happy to "see" you.

Suzieque

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 8:46PM
monica_pa

I get to be repetitious...good to see you back "home" at the KT.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 9:25PM
cwnev

LILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI! I think of you so often. I have your gourd sitting here by my desk and your ornament goes on my tree every year. So nice to hear from you. Write me..
crw....at g8er.com you know how it goes.

I sure have missed you. Steph is married! Son is talking to us again... kinda. So much has happened.

Love ya!

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 9:48PM
kayjones

Of COURSE we remember you! Welcome home!!!!

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 9:19AM
juellie1962

I remember your story about going to help with the twins, but honestly, I had no idea it had been that long since you posted. Time really does fly, doesn't it? Glad to hear all is well!

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 10:16AM
Tigerlil

cwnv-I have missed you too!I am remembering all those late night chats we use to have.It was fun.How long has Steph been married? Any grands yet? Would love to write but after tomorrow I won't have internet again for a while.Have to save up some of that green stuff before I can get mine going.LOL I will get in touch as soon as I do.Love you too!

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 3:42AM
cwnev

She got married in Oct. It was nice. I have lots of pics to show you. NO grands. Waiting till they can get a house and careers going on an upward trend...tee hee.

Can't wait to catch up with you on ICQ when you get going again. Travel safe going home. Will be thinking of you.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 10:25AM
More Discussions
Do you belive "It's better to have loved and lost..." ?
Reflecting on my past, I had a love back in my twenties,...
pickyshopper
Susie53gw
I emailed you and it didn't go thru. Wanted to touch...
cheryl_okla
5 word game
Start with a word and from that word create 5 new words...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
Chi83's wedding
Chi83 -- I was remiss in not wishing you and your hubby...
Lindsey_CA
Key West: Any "must do's"?
Got the condo and plane tickets booked. We have a week...
jewelisfabulous
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™