Great start for the day! How was yours?

glenda_alJuly 2, 2013

Big big crowd for water zumba this morning. Music was great, got you in the mood, and everyone had a great workout.

How was yours?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanjf_gw

cool to the point I have a sweatshirt on, lol...my mother used to love her water aerobics class so much...only thing i did was make out bills and get them mailed...

trying to crock pot sweet/sour chicken...even put in the rice...we'll see how it does, lol....

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 2:04PM
marilyn_sue

I was up early and out shopping with Cheryl. Had fun at Hobby Lobby and Joann's. Then a lunch from Steak and Shake, foot long hot dog and fries. I had my own iced tea. From there Cheryl went to Meijer and I waited. We stopped by Amber;s and played with Alyssa. Had a piece of cake there, Italian Cream Cake. Very rich. My day isn't over so not sure what this afternoon and evening will bring. I am hoping it isn't more rain.

Sue

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 3:06PM
angelaid

I want to start mine over. Power was down last night, when I came in this morning the power source on my computer was fried. *sigh*

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 3:31PM
glenda_al

Bummer, angelaid!

Marilyn, Italian Cream Cake sounds delicious! Did you make it?

susan, our heatwave broke, less humidity now, and it's 88. Time to turn the ac on :o)

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 3:36PM
marilyn_sue

No, Glenda, I did not bake it. Amber bought it yesterday at Sam's Club. It is pretty good, but rich. I am not much of an icing person, :)

Sue

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 3:56PM
YogaLady1948

I took DGD's exBF out for breakfast~~~he is testing for our county's sheriffs dept and was right down the street and had a 'sand zen garden' he wanted to give me;)

He is such a sweetheart, I am hoping if he gets his act together they will get back together~~if not, then it was not meant to be.

I was up and out by 8:30 that is crazy for me!!

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 4:28PM
More Discussions
Robert Herjavec of Shark Tank, Divorcing
How sad. I genuinely really like this guy. He's kind...
Jasdip
Mattress recomendations
i was wondering if anyone has a foam mattress they...
Rose Pekelnicky
Just a reminder...
for those who want to help bees and other pollinating...
petra_gw
Hung Jury
Jodi Arias will not get the death penalty.
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Thought on solar companies, please
Our electricity bills are just outrageous and we are...
donna_loomis
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™